Gummiapan Mini Pizza boxes - no pizza! DT for Swedish House Crafts




Hi everyone! Lynn here with you today with some tiny tiny makes. When I got the Gummiapan Mini Pizza box I couldn't wait to make things to fit inside it. My first project was this little album. I used the packaging from the Celebration paper pad! In the lid of the box I put Magnolia Mini World - Boutique stamp and covered it with glossy accents to look like the glass in a shop front.

 

I used one of little Antique Luxury Corner - Mini on the cover. On the lid of the box I used one of the dies from Roxstamps - Keyholes 3 Dies/embossing cut from the celebration paper with a little silver gilding wax over the edges.



To decorate the pages I used :- Gummiapan Stamp - Text - Happy Birthday (mini straight hand) it is tiny so ideal for the pages, flat sequins, the smaller of the hearts from Gummiapan Dies - Longer Slim Hearts.

For my next box I decorated the top with the Gummiapan Die - Flower Blossom Lines using just the flower and cutting twice from different papers, placing the waste back into the die. I then used a sparkle pen on the outline part of the die. I wanted to get these Gummiapan Dies - Sewing Set inside the mini pizza box as a mini sewing set. But they are too big to fit  - right?


Here they are in the box! I used shrink plastic in black for the scissors and then a metallic marker for the blades. Also in there are some hexagon patches for Tilda to sew a quilt - they are the waste from the Gummiapan hens net die.


So that the contents of the box can be seen I made a little shelf for them. I used the die as a template as you can see below.


Now to see Magnolia Mini World - Tailor Tilda sewing - here she is on a card.  and her quilt pattern from the Gummiapan hens net die.


I used some of the waste to make a little quilt pattern and paper pieced the same paper onto the stamp so it looks like she is sewing it.


She has the Magnolia Mini World - Boutiques behind her that she is sewing for.


I used the Gummiapan Die - Little Flower die cut twice and overlapped them. Using a cup sequin in the centre. The buttons, ribbon and lace are from my own stash.


Finally I used that cute little mini Gummiapan Stamp - Text - Happy Birthday  stamp again.

Links to Products I Used:
Gummiapan Die - Mini Pizza BoxCelebration paper pad
Antique Luxury Corner - Mini
Gummiapan Stamp - Text - Happy Birthday (mini straight hand)
flat sequins
Gummiapan Dies - Longer Slim Hearts
Gummiapan Dies - Sewing Set
Magnolia Mini World - Tailor Tilda
Gummiapan hens net die
Gummiapan Die - Little Flower
cup sequin

Comments

brenda said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.